CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Goodies

I know it's been ages.
But here is my list.

The lovely Susan and Yvonne gave me a pad of  My Minds Eye Lime Twist paper, a Ladybug Ink stamp (The Converse and Backpack one) and the Rose Creations nesties.

I then got Small Circle and Heart Circles Nesties, card blanks, some card to match my new pad of paper a Do Crafts Happy Birthday Stamp and a new Burgundy Promarker.

Had great fun messing with the Rose nesties and have a pile of flowers to use. Made them from a hideous paper I'd never use in a million years thinking it would do for try outs but they look fab.
So there's my tip for the day to use up those ugly papers we all seem to acquire ;-)

I'll post some images next time
TFL
Sandra xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx