CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 30 August 2012

Wild Child

that's what my friends little girl Rachel  is.
Here is her Birthday card


The image is a Tiddly Inks digi - Wryn Hanging Around coloured with Promarkers.
Papers are Bo Bunny and My Minds Eye. Sentiment is computer generated.
Ribbon buttons and pearls are from stash.
 
I'd like to enter her for
My Mums Craft Shop All the three's
I heart Promarkers Anything Goes
 
Thanks for dropping by
Hugs Sandra xx

6 comments:

mixamatoasties

Lovely but not as nice as mine ;)

Faye

Not only is this fun, it's gorgeous. love the layout and soft, pretty colours. X

Cheryl

Totally cute! I love the image you used.


I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--

Lisa Minckler

How fun is this! You've really made a very personalized and gorgeous card for a lucky 7 year old. I love the colors and layout. It's just wonderful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

WeirdCat

Wonderful card, fabulous design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Tracy

This is such a great card. What a fun image, and you coloured it up perfectly.
Everything just goes so nicely on here.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx