CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Happy Day

Hello Peeps and hello new follower Abi. Welcome to my World.

What a week!
Emma was ill, Pete was ill, I was ill. So far Sam has missed it (fingers crossed!)
It was also Sam's Rugby Clubs Festival which meant all day in the kitchen baking on Saturday and 6 hours at the Club on the Sunday.

I did manage to make an Anniversary card for my Brother and his wife but stupidly forgot to take a photo. I do this a lot. It's annoying!

It's a Happy Day here tho as I won on Creative Craft Challenge with Sam's Birthday card AND over on Krista's Saturated Canary Blog I won one of her lovely postcards.
I paid for Emma to go to Alton Towers this weekend with the Guides so she's happy.
Sam is happy cos he finished building his Lego Helms Deep and has convinced me to buy him more Lord of the Rings Lego. (with a donation from his piggy bank!)
Pete got salmon for dinner so he's happy (I hate fish so it's an occasional treat)

I have 3 cards just about ready so watch this space.

Thanks for looking
Sandra xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx