CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 March 2013

Sending Love

Hey Peeps and Hello new followers.

I started this post 3 days ago but things kept getting in the way, finally done tho. Phew!

This card is one I made for the cherubs to give their Gran on Mothers day but it didn't go because Hubs let them buy cards. However she's now in hospital with pneumonia and with the Chemo having hammered her already isn't too great (you may remember she has Myloma) so it has new life as a get well/thinking of you card as the kids can't visit.



The image is Bugaboo - Ava and Deacon Love word. Coloured with Promarkers. Aren't they sweet?



Paper, buttons and twine excavated from Stash and sentiment was computer generated.

I'd like to enter it at

The Paper Shelter- Anything Goes
Craft Challenge - Mothers Day/ Female

Thanks for visiting
Luv ya all
Sandra xxx

4 comments:

mixamatoasties

Lovely card. I'm sure MiL will appreciate it.

S xx

KraftyKoolKat

Really cute image. I saw you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Shirley-Anne

Hi Sandra .This will be so loved
Beautiful card ..love the embellishing . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Aunty Sue

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at craft this week and hope to see you next week

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx