CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Creative Craft Challenges - Tic Tac Toe

Hello Friends.

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges.

This week we have a Tic TacToe (bingo) board to inspire you.
Pick a line and go for it.


Plus our sponsors are Crafty Ribbons and Kenny K.

I have gone for the top line Green, Pearls, Twine


This lovely girl is Kenny K's Queens Cutie.
Coloured with Promarkers


The paper is Basic Grey that's probably older than Sam who's nearly 8!

I wrapped some twine round and hung a star charm and a tag from it.
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley.
Some pink pearls from stash.


I'd like to enter her at
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
Totally Gorgeous - Anything with Pearls

Thanks for stopping by
Sandra x

5 comments:

Doreen

Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Pia S

This is a cool design for a teenaged girl! I like how you made your card girly using colors and papers instead of lots of fussy elements - I like it!

Unknown

Fabulous card Sandra, love that KK Image, love your layout, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxx

tiggertastic

lovely creation, the KK image is coloured so delicately too



Thanks for playing at DD

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Kat

Great card Sandra. I love how she's sitting on the twine. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx