CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Big Birthday

Hi Peeps
Thought I'd get the finger out and start posting some of my non DT cards.

The first I was asked to make by a friend for a lady who likes cooking. 
Well that stumped me, Cats, Reading, Horses, Music I could do but I didn't have any idea for that. 
An internet blitz ensued and after several options were dismissed I came across this and fell in love.


I thought she was perfect and could be used for so many different things.
I added the sentiment on the computer and coloured her with Promarkers.
The ribbon and flowers are from my stash and I die cut the numbers using Sizzix Fruit Smoothie.


 Here is the inside.

At the same time as I was doing this I had a 50th coming up so decided to use her for that too.
I forgot to photograph the finished card but here is a work in progress shot.
It had a big 50 in the white space and some pearls.


I'd like to enter

2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Pretty Ribbons
Charisma Cardz - Inside

Thanks for visiting
Sandra xxx

5 comments:

Marilyn

These are great and I love how you've personalized the first one. Such a fab image for a 'big' birthday!

Doreen

Gorgeous card,fab image, love the layout.xxx

ann van dijk

Wat een mooie kaart en prachtige kleuren super!
Liefs Anneke

Janice

Nice card, love the image. Jx

Emz

Great card, love the image don't think i'd mind a cake that big if it was my birthday. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx