CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 November 2013

Join in!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Sweet Stampin'
Happy Birthday to you

Hip Hip Hooray

Sweet Stampin' is 4

Thank you to Abi and Fi plus all the teamies. It's great to be a Sweetie.

I should have a card on here to celebrate but I'm still ill, I've got horrid earache while writing this.

Anyway please popover and join the celebration. there are loads of sponsors this week.
Let us see your Celebration cards.

Hugs Sandra xxx

2 comments:

Chris

Poor you! Earache is terrible! Hope you feel better soon!
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius

Aww, Sandra, I really hope you are feeling much better soon & thank you for putting a wee post up even when you're feeling rubbish! Thank you for being such a lovely member of the SS team xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx