CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 May 2012

Thank Crunchie it's Monday

I know most folk look forward to the weekend but I look forward to Monday when I get the house to myself again.

Busy weekend - Sam had his Anchor Boy display on Saturday


Here he is getting the Trophy for Best Primary 2 boy.

How proud was I. Still get a tear in my eye just thinking about it.
On Sunday Emma had a riding lesson and Sam an away game at Greenock with his Rugby club, Cartha QPR. Daddy was to take photo's but managed to only get the back of his head!!

On to the important stuff


This little lady is A Suger Nellie - Cassies Contemplation (she reminds me of my Emma)
Coloured with Promarkers
Swirl and Sentiment are Tim Holtz
Everything else from Stash

I'm entering her for The Sugar Bowl Free for All
and Truely Scrumptious Anything Goes


Thanks for looking

Sandra xxx

1 comments:

Erika

Hi Sandra a beautiful card. Love your colour combo, blue and green my favourite. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck, hugs
Erika.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx