CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 May 2012

What a weekend (long)

End of the week was spent helping Emma with a school project.


A recycled woodland scene. thanks Pinterest for the paper bag tree idea.


On Saturday Sam had a Trip to Kelburn Country Park with the Anchor Boys.

Pete, Emma and I went to a Family fun day run by the Wednesday Club, a youth group Emma goes to.
It was on a camp ground they have out the back of beyond where they go for camp.




Lots of fun had, playing games and messing in the Burn, eating burgers etc
I made sure there are no photos of me, tho I have a cracker of Yvonne in full flight!!!

Back home and time to watch the Grand Prix Qualifying, tho I didn't make it as far as Q3. Yawn!

Sunday had a Riding Lesson for Emma and then thru to Cumbernauld for their Rugby clubs festival.
I'm sure other clubs played wringers against Cartha's Micro's as they all towered over our lot.




And I won a bottle of Vodka at the tombola!!

After that a visit to the lovely in-laws who live locally.
Finally home for the whole Sunday night routine and then the Monaco Grand Prix.

Phew!!

I have several cards underway but nothing completed so you'll have to wait for a crafty post.

The above is my excuse

Hugs

Sandra xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx