CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Best laid plans

I had planned to finish a DT card and make my Daughters Birthday card today. Needless to say it didn't happen.Emma was sitting on a ledge and when she jumped off her footing slipped and we spent the afternoon in A & E instead. Luckily her wrist isn't broken but she's may be sore for a while.

I need to get these cards done. DT card is to be in for Thursday and Emma's Birthday is Friday so Pete has been ordered to remove himself and his cherubs from the premises tomorrow.

Promise to get more things posted soon
Love Sandra xx

1 comments:

mixamatoasties

Hoy, get some work done woman....

I've left a little something for you on my blog. It's under Better Late Than Never.

S xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx