CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 July 2012

Bestest Sister

Here is the card I made for Sam to give his sister. Sometimes he wants to make his own but this time I got the job. He picked the image I was to use tho.



A Sugar Nellie - Simply Sassy stamp called Romantic Dreamer coloured with Promarkers.
The background is Whitewashed Coredinations card and a Cuttlebug embossing folder plus paper from my stash.

I'd like to enter her for
Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Dust it off.
First time I've used this image and the embossing folder has been lurking about for yonks since last it was used.
 The Paper Shelter - Anything goes

Hope you like her

Sandra

5 comments:

mixamatoasties

Love that stamp. She's gorgeous.

Nikki

This looks so sweet and thanks for joinin us at Incy Wincy this week
hugs Nikki &DT

Karen C

This is wonderful! Well done! Thanks for playing with us at Incy Wincy this week!
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Faye

This is really lovely Sandra. Fab card. xx

Shelby

Love the embossing! Such a sweet card for a little girl and your coloring looks amazing.

Shelby

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx