CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 June 2012

Busy Bunny

Can anyone tell me why I have a small forest worth of Paper and Card yet I can't find any paper I like or if I do find it matching card can't be found!?!
I'm leaning more towards using Kraft card as it goes with most any colour and cuts out the frustration of matching colours.
Anyway despite these problems I've had a productive day. 3 cards put together - and another one underway.
2 just needed stuck together and sentiments decided on, the 3rd I had the image coloured so not as impressive as it initially sounds.


Today you get the joy of a little lady




The image is a Sugar Nellie - Honey Pip coloured with Promarkers
Paper is Bo Bunny.
Die is Nesties Floral Oval
Sentiment is from a magazine freebie, everything else from stash.

I'd like to enter her for
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom
Ooh la la creations - Make it Girly
Just Inspirational -  Photo inspiration/ Bugaboo
Paper Craft Journey - Colour it up

Thanks for looking
Sandra xxx

4 comments:

mixamatoasties

Lovely card. Gorgeous colours.

Now I'm home from work I should really do something else.... pfft.

Daniele

such a pretty card so glad you joined us at OLl
hugs

Choccy

What a sweet card and i love the image too.
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Inspirational challenges. Hope you stop by and join us next week too ;O)
Choccy x

Cyndi

So adorable! Love the colors and the layout! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts for June!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx