CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Super Striker

I'm very chuffed with this card I made for the lovely Susan's son Scott.





The image is LOTV Super Striker coloured with promarkers in (kind of)Barcelona colours.
Papers are My Minds Eye and Bo Bunny
Dies are Nesties Circles and Die-namics Fish tail Banner.

I would like to enter this for Totally PaperCrafts - Folds, folds and more Folds
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
The CutiePie - Die cuts and Punches
Lili 's Little Fairies - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Card for a Male

Thanks for Looking, leave me some love
Sandra xxx


4 comments:

mixamatoasties

Even better irl!

S xx

Stressed Stamper

Beautiful - love the image - Perfect for this weeks challenge at Totally Papercrafts - Good Luck
Sarah - stressedstamper

Sue Nicholson

Beautiful card, like your image and die cut/punch shapes. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

Dee's Craft Room

Fabulous card, great papers and lovely image. I love the colours you have used.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx