CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 June 2012

Daddy Love

Hope everyone managed to talk to their Dad today, be it in person, on Skype or just in your heart.

Fathers Day is just an excuse in our house for a lazy day. Tho not for me.
Sam was up extra early to get Daddy breakfast and it took a bit of convincing to get him to wait till his sister got up. Emma slept till 9.30, a miracle in itself.

Here are the cards that the Kids made for Pete



I did the face but Emma did the rest. She's nailed the hair.


Sam coloured a Ferrari.
 He also drew a car inside but for some reason I've not been able to download it.

I'm working on teachers cards at the moment but nothing finished. I'll post them when ready

TTFN

Sandra xxx

1 comments:

mixamatoasties

Lovely cards :-) Feel bad i bought theirs now!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx