CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Summer is here

Not weatherwise tho!!

The cherubs stopped school today. 7 weeks of family entertainment now ensue.
Do I sound enthusiastic?

Between making teachers cards and doing my first couple of DT cards I have nothing new I can share yet. I've got to start packing for going down to Southerness tomorrow so doubt I'll get anything else done.
But don't despair I have a card I made a while ago and never got around to sharing.



Image - LOTV - Milly Just for You
Paper - Bo Bunny
Dies - Nestabilities
Sentiment - Tim Holtz
Flower, ribbon and brad from stash

I'd like to enter her for
Craft Your Passion - Things with Wings (That would be the Butterfly)
I heart Promarkers - Anything goes
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom

Thanks for looking

Sandra xxx

5 comments:

mixamatoasties

She's so sweet. Lovely colours. :)

Mina

gorgeous colouring Sandra, I love the colours you chose too...fab card
Mina xxx

Karen

Lovely card and everything matches perfectly, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Country Mouse

Super cute card!!! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
audrey
dt member

Lorraine

Lovely image and colours. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx