CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 9 June 2012

Labourer

Spent yesterday painting walls and building kitchen cabinets at my Mums.
More of the same today and shifting rubble.
Not my choice of pastime but Brownie points with Mummy never go wrong, especially when we need a babysitter ;-)

Card for today is a boy card



This is LOTV Pirate Bear coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment is LOTV
Die is Die-namics Fish tail Banner
Everything else from Stash.

I'd like to enter him for Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiment - Childs Birthday
Crafting for all Seasons - Many Layers (I make it 9)
Lili's Little Fairies - One for the Boys

I'm pooped so off to bed now

Thanks for looking
Sandra xx

5 comments:

mixamatoasties

Lovely card. Image is so sweet.

TC

Gorgeous card. Beautifully coloured. I love this image.

Thank you for joining in with the challenge over at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
Hugs TCx

cotnob

Great card for a boy, I love your cute image and fab colours.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Krista

Thanks for joining the challenge over at Aud Sentiments! Hope to see you in the next one!

Hugs,
Krista
www.kristadesign
DT member Aud Sentiments

deesdesigns

I'm sure your mom really appreciates all of your efforts! What an adorable card - I just love LOTV stamps. Love the sentiment - just perfect for our "For a Child" challenge at Aud Sentiments. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx