CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Daddy Dearest

Thought I'd better get the finger out and make my Dad's card so I can get it posted.
Here is the result.




Sugar Nellie's Hippy Love (looks kind of like me about 20 years ago) coloured with Promarkers
Paper is My Minds Eye
Sentiment SU
Wooden thing from Stash.

I want to enter it for Cards for Men - Fathers Day
Card Making Mamas - Fathers Day
One Stop Craft Challenge - Fathers Day
Crafting for all Season - For Men

Thanks for Visiting

Sandra xxx

2 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes)

Fab card for Father's Day love the teal and brown together a great colour combo! Thanks for joining us this challenge at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

Janis Lewis

What a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting For All Seasons. :) Janis

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx